The Fresh Produce Centre is home to some of the biggest names in UK produce. Proud to be part of the Fresca Group, you’ll find a variety of innovative fresh produce companies operating out of our state of the art facility, including Mack Fruit, MMG Citrus, DGM Growers and FreshPLUS. Joined by one set of core values, we strive to provide our customers with great quality, great tasting fresh fruit and vegetables.
Due to continued expansion we are looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to join our Supply Chain team in Paddock Wood.
As a Supply Chain Administrator you will be responsible for efficient supply chain process control through buying support and inventory control. You will work closely with the buying, commercial and wider supply chain team. This an exciting opportunity and provides exposure to all areas of the business, acting as a support function and responsibility for efficient and accurate order raising and arrival record on our SAP system.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential for this role
- A values driven and ethical person, able to achieve high levels of performance through collaboration
- Strong analytical/numerical skills
- SAP experience beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Subsidised on site deli and canteen
- Free car parking
- Share scheme
Working hours are 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday with working on a rota basis.