Do you have previous supply chain experience and excellent planning and prioritising skills with in a Fresh Produce environment? Then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join our Commercial team at Mack to be based on site with one of our customers based in Manchester to be an ambassador for Mack and ensure collaboration with our customer.
Mack is part of the Fresca Group and is the largest privately owned supplier of fresh produce in the UK. Each of the businesses within The Fresh Produce Centre is focussed on the supply of delicious fresh fruit to consumers. Our expertise ranges from sourcing activities in over 60 countries worldwide through to the provision of services in packaging, ripening, storage and transport, supplying our prestigious customer base, seven days a week.
More about the role…………..
As a Supply Chain co-oridnator you will be supporting the management of our products throughout the supply chain. You will be checking availability of products and managing waste and stock within agreed targets. You will be communicating with teams both at Mack and on site with the client.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring documentation is up to date
- Attending meetings to review performance and deliver improvements
- Investigating and analysing key issues affecting inbound and on shelf availability
- Monitoring and analysing service levels, and identifying solutions for rectifying problems.
- Supporting Supply Chain Analysts with promotional forecasting and execution of the forecast.
- Analysing promotional performance.
- Planning and implementing actions to support key events within category. Daily tracking of lines highlighting key issues with immediate escalation, contingency action and resolution
- Conducting post promotional reviews including forecasting and liaising with Mack and client to deliver resolutions.
- Driving new collaborative initiatives between the Mack and our customer, championing and implementing new ideas to help meet shared objectives, involvement in New Product Development Panels as required
- Utilising appropriate MI and operational tools to manage day to day replenishment and inventory management activities
- Driving effective decision making through using all available information and resources to inform actions.
- Ensuring communications reach correct supplier planning team.
- Inputting into seasonal and weather strategies.
- Wastage: investigate performance and suggest actions to improve
Key skills required……………..
- Previous experience within a supply chain role within fresh produce.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Previous experience with Excel
The benefits for you………..
- Salary £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Subsidised on site deli and canteen
- Free car parking
- Share scheme
Working hours are 8.30 – 4.45pm
Interested? Please apply today.