Do you have good attention to detail? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same? Are you looking to start or progress your career in fresh produce? If yes, we have the opportunity for you to join our experienced QA team as a Quality Assurance Inspector at our operational site in Paddock Wood.
Mack is part of the Fresca Group, the largest privately owned supplier of fresh produce to the UK. Our customers include the major multiple retailers and we source our goods from over 60 countries worldwide. Our sophisticated UK packing and distribution facilities in Paddock Wood enable us to consistently meet the challenging needs of our prestigious customer base, seven days a week.
As a Quality Assurance Inspector you role will involve:
- Ensuring that our fresh produce meets customer requirements and specifications.
- Assess and report on product arriving, in storage, in our production area and at the point of dispatch.
- Checking product labels ensuring accuracy.
- Generating and checking reports.
What you need……………..
- Excellent attention to detail for example experience spotting errors.
- Demonstrable organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Basic Excel skills.
- Experience in Quality checking is desirable but not essential as training will be given
- Fresh Produce knowledge is beneficial
- SAP experience highly desirable, but not essential.
Hours of work are 42.5 hours per week 8am – 5pm but flexibility required. You will work 6 days one week and 4 days the next on a rolling basis. Saturday and Sunday working is included.
What we can offer you………..
- 25 days holiday plus eight bank holidays per annum • Childcare voucher scheme • Company share scheme • Subsidised staff fresh produce shop • Subsidised canteen & deli bar • Free on-site parking
Many of our employees have started in QA and progressed into other opportunities across the business. This is a great opportunity to build a career in fresh produce and to join a fast paced, team