Are you an experienced Forklift Operator (Reach and Counter Balance)? Do you have previous supervisory experience or do you think you have the skills to supervise people? If yes, we have the opportunity for you to join our Logistics team in our warehouse as a Lead Operative at our operational site in Paddock Wood.
Mack is part of the Fresca Group, the largest privately owned supplier of fresh produce to the UK. Our customers include the major multiple retailers and we source our goods from over 60 countries worldwide. Our sophisticated UK packing and distribution facilities in Paddock Wood enable us to consistently meet the challenging needs of our prestigious customer base, seven days a week.
As Lead Logistics Operative in our warehouse you will be responsible for the day to day running of a designated area, involving the movement of product and packaging, including vehicle unloading, moving product throughout the warehouse.
You will need reach and counterbalance fork lift truck experience as you are responsible for all high level storage access and consolidation of pallets to maximise loads.
What you need……………..
- Experienced reach and counter balance fork lift truck operator
- Experienced working in a ‘pick to order’ high volume operating environment
- Good communication skills
- Basic English literacy and numeracy skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- An ability to support and coach others
- Supervisory/leadership experience in a similar environment
What we can offer you………..
- 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Company share scheme
- Subsidised staff fresh produce shop
- Subsidised canteen & deli bar
- Free on-site parking
Shift Pattern: 45 hours per week. Variable shifts. Start times between 5.30 am to 12.30 pm, latest finish time of 10.00 pm.