Through an ever-expanding group of companies, at Fresca we source, supply, prepare, pack and deliver the finest quality fresh produce to customers all over the UK. From supermarkets and multiple retailers to wholesalers, food service companies and caterers, we offer nothing but the best and we deliver on our promises.
We conduct business ethically and sensitively, valuing our reputation and our principles. We never lose sight of the dynamism, ambition and enthusiasm that’s made us the company we are today.
We want our people to be the ones our customers want to do business with.
So, why work for us?
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Technical team, to be based at The Fresh Produce Centre in Paddock Wood. You will also be working closely with our joint venture greenhouse site, Thanet Earth.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative and market leading project that is totally unique to the fresh produce industry that we operate in. Linked to our long-term strategic aims, we have teamed up with Leeds University to look at global supply chains, food sustainability and the impacts that climate change can have on food availability.
Responsible for the project management administration support, our ideal candidate ideally be a post-graduate who is looking to develop a career within the fresh produce industry. It’ll be your responsibility to coordinate the data requirements of the project by identifying next steps, allocating actions and reporting against performance.
You will work with internal and external development resources to translate requirements to reports and dashboards, coordinate and contribute to testing activities, organise the delivery of reports and supporting information to internal and external customers/consumers of the data.
Our perfect Project Coordinator would be:
- A post-graduate with an interest in the fresh produce industry, preferably having studied global food security/sustainability (or similar)
- A strong and personable communicator, with the ability to deliver comprehensive training material
- Commercial and technically aware, with good business acumen
- Proficient in all MS Office packages (essential) with experience of working with spatial data such as Google Earth, ArcGis and QGis (desirable)
- A detail orientated individual who enjoys working with and manipulating data with the ability to convey actionable insights through data visualisation. An ability to develop dashboards would prove advantageous
- Aligned to our values, with the ability to achieve high levels of performance
What else we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum plus 8 days bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Optional company share scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen and deli bar
The hours you would work:
Monday to Friday, 8am until 5pm (40 hours per week).