Here, we’re all about fresh. Fresh fruit, fresh people, fresh thinking, and now we’re looking for fresh talent!
The Fresh Produce Centre is home to some of the biggest names in UK produce. Proud to be part of the Fresca Group, you’ll find a variety of innovative fresh produce companies operating out of our state of the art facility, including Mack Fruit, MMG Citrus, DGM Growers and FreshPLUS. Joined by one set of core values, we strive to provide our customers with great quality, great tasting fresh fruit and vegetables.
So, why work for us?
We are looking for a Financial Controller to join our finance team, who act as a shared service to the variety of companies that recognise the Fresh Produce Centre as their home.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the purpose of this role is to manage our finance operations, including but limited to financial accounting, sales ledger, purchase ledger and banking. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to lead, motivate and engage, providing a platform for success and enabling employees to reach their full potential.
In recent months, we’ve implemented SAP here at The Fresh Produce Centre. We’ve seen our business transform and we’re now on the journey towards streamlining our processes to ensure we operate in the most efficient way possible. With that in mind, we’re really looking for someone with extensive SAP experience to help us continually develop and improve.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to apply integrity and good business practice in an ever changing FMCG environment.
Our perfect Financial Controller would be:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with 4 years PQE
- Experienced with using SAP systems
- A value driven, ethical leader, with the ability to lead, motivate and influence a team
- Resilient with experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in dealing with change management and process implementation
- Technically strong with sound commercial acumen.
What else we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum plus 8 days bank holidays
- Private healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- Optional company share scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen and deli bar
The hours you would work:
Monday to Friday, 8am until 5pm (40 hours per week).