Here, we’re all about fresh. Fresh fruit, fresh people, fresh thinking, and now we’re looking for fresh talent!
The Fresh Produce Centre is home to some of the biggest names in UK produce. Proud to be part of the Fresca Group, you’ll find a variety of innovative fresh produce companies operating out of our state of the art facility, including Mack Fruit, MMG Citrus, DGM Growers and FreshPLUS. Joined by one set of core values, we strive to provide our customers with great quality, great tasting fresh fruit and vegetables.
So, why work for us?
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join our finance team, who act as a shared service to the variety of companies that recognise the Fresh Produce Centre as their home.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the purpose of this role is to act as a partner for our operational service provision company, FreshPLUS. Working closely with the General Manager and Head of Operations, you’ll play an integral part in influencing key business decisions.
It’ll be within your remit to lend sound financial and commercial advice to ensure that we are maximising profit. Seeking out any opportunity, you’ll be responsible for acting as a ‘strategic soundboard’ in order to optimise our impact on the market. You will be responsible for building pricing models and using your business acumen to collaborate and challenge the key stakeholders to enhance profitability through new ventures and products or additional customers in new markets.
We need somebody who is great with numbers in order to analyse data, own forecasts and prepare budgets. We are also looking for someone who can drive and assess new opportunities and would be comfortable with presenting your findings to our board of directors. You will act as the finance lead on investment proposals and new ventures within your product area/trading entity and will own your profit and loss statement with the FreshPLUS team.
As part of the wider finance team, you will be working alongside other Finance Business Partners to manage and mentor a team of Commercial Finance Analysts, ensuring that you work with them to develop their skills and knowledge in order to reach their full potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral part in our organisation and influence our key stakeholders.
Our perfect Finance Business Partner would be:
- A qualified Accountant; ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent with at least 3 years’ PQE
- Familiar with working in a similar FMCG environment with a resilient approach
- Someone with excellent Excel skills
- Experienced with using SAP systems
- A value driven, ethical leader, with the ability to lead, motivate and influence key stakeholders
- Experienced in dealing with change management and process implementation
- Technically strong with sound commercial acumen.
What else we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum plus 8 days bank holidays
- Private healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- Optional company share scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen and deli bar
The hours you would work:
Monday to Friday, 8am until 5pm (40 hours per week).