Do you have good numerical and analytical skills? Are you looking for your next career move or looking to develop your career?
We are looking for a Technical Co-orindator to join our team at MMG in Paddock Wood
MMG is part of the Fresca Group, the largest privately owned supplier of fresh produce to the UK. Customers include the major retailers and we source our goods from over 60 countries worldwide. MMG is a joint venture with two of the biggest names in the world of citrus – Mack and Martinavarro. We supply UK’s multiple retailers with a full range of citrus fruit, sourced from around the world.
Your role will primarily involve developing and maintaining our customer and internal data requirements.
Duties will include:
- Providing accurate data to support the team.
- Collating, presenting and analysing data
- Managing customer relationships by email and telephone
- Ensuring documentation has gone through due diligence
- Maintaining compliance to customer specifications, systems and requirements
- Ensuring MMG food safety compliance
- Contributing to tenders
- Supporting accurate costing information to support forecasting
- Managing customer complaints data and rejections
- Identifying and implementing opportunities and create efficiencies through the supply chain.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (macros, pivot tables, advanced formulas etc.).
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to understand and interpret customer requirements
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and WordThis is a very busy team so the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines is important.
- 25 days holiday plus eight bank holidays per annum
- Free eye tests
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Company share scheme
- Subsidised canteen & deli bar
- Free on-site parking
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. Once you are fully trained you will be required to be available by email/mobile 1 out of 6 weekends should a customer need any information.
Interested? Email your CV today