Are you interested in working for an expanding fresh produce company who are leaders in their field? Do you have Account Management experience or do you have great customer relationship skills and are looking for a career working in fresh produce?
DGM Growers are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Paddock Wood.
DGM Growers are part of the Fresca Group, the largest privately owned supplier of fresh produce in the UK. At DGM growers we are market leader growers and suppliers of specialty/niche vegetables to major supermarkets in the UK. We are the only UK’s only grower of Chicory.
More about the role…………..
As an Account Manager with DGM you are responsible for building sales through development of your relationships with customers. Your role will be to grow and maintain ongoing sales channels for new business opportunities.
Your role will include:
• Manages your customer relationships whilst promoting and developing our business, ensuring you are delivering on service level agreements.
• Providing accurate data to support the team in DGM.
• Negotiating and agreeing customer prices.
• Providing accurate costing information to support the profit forecasting.
• Researching, analysing, developing, planning and providing points of difference to existing and new product development via promotions, packaging, varieties and seasonal availability.
• Proactively resolving any problems with customers relating to supply, using market knowledge to ensure orders are completed.
• Presenting and using marketing data to highlight potential growth areas, maximise profit opportunities to continually build, improve and sustain customer growth.
Key skills required……………..
• Previous Account Management/Customer management experience.
• Attention to detail, delivering high quality work to deadlines under time pressure.
• Able to carry out detailed analysis and present recommendations in a way that is easily understood throughout the business.
• Looking to innovate, effect and respond to change.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; time management; self-motivation and organisation are also essential qualities.
• The ability to construct professional PowerPoint presentations, and do formulas in Excel
• Ability to understand and interpret customer requirements.
The benefits for you………..
•Holiday 25 days plus bank holidays
• Company Pension
• Share scheme
Working hours are 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday